What was the most memorable New Year in your life like?
The majority of respondents best remember the holidays associated with their children or grandchildren’ birth, or their own marriage. But not only that – here are some quotes:
– My son was born 25 years ago and we were discharged from the maternity home on December 31. That year was certainly the most memorable one for me!
– I know that the most memorable year in my life is the New Year 2016! I have already got the bets present in my life – my beloved one.
– I had the best New Year two years ago, when my son finally returned home after working abroad for a long time.
– I enrolled in the University in 1964 and the New Year celebration that year is the best of my memories.
– Each New Year in the childhood was special, since everything was unique and special in the childhood!